If you don't fail, you're not even trying.” by Denzel Washington

Sunday 1 May 2022

Ignore me. I'm just thinking out loud.

    I can't believe it's been 9 years since l last posted on the blog. Well, I can't really recall the exact reason why I stopped updating the blog, but I guess life happened and things just got a bit hectic and messier along the way.

   One thing that hasn't changed is I'm still a diligent English learner (though not a very disciplined one ... ๐Ÿ˜…) and I'm still having a lot of fun (and trouble too if I'm being honest ... ๐Ÿ˜) learning English. 

    The truth is, I think I've made some good progress in the past few years, but there is still a lot to be learned and improved. To put it in a nutshell, I need a haven to organize my thoughts (in English, of course ๐Ÿ˜‰) or to think out loud (without scaring people off or being treated like a lunatic ๐Ÿ‘ป), so to speak. 

    That's the reason I decided to revisit this blog and started a new series: Thinking out loud. I'm going to (try very hard to) put my thoughts (or everything I've learnt in English) into words in a more organized and coherent way. I will probably make some mistakes, grammatically or otherwise. But, that's the whole point for me to do this — having a place to make mistakes and learn from them. I'd definitely be grateful for any constructive feedback (or friendly suggestions / corrections). However, if my posts seem mundane or boring to you. Please ignore me. After all, I'm just a humble English learner who needs a little corner to think out loud.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment